Does any one have this make and model of a Jeepster Commando? Do you have it decked out? If you do I would love to see pictures of it!
Tigertop for Jeepster Commando 1967-73
The Tigertop is a tough, durable replacement for your aging factory top. Endowed with all the quality and durability you’ve come to expect from Bestop, the Tigertop features black powder-coat painted hardware, hidden snaps, full soft doors and roll-up windows for a distinctly safari look. As part of our continuing commitment to the sport of off-road driving, we build Specialty Tigertops for many old and rare vehicles, like Blazers, Jimmys, FJ-40s, Scouts and flat fender Jeeps. Includes both hardware and fabric.
Attaches to vehicle with reinforced hidden snaps for a clean, custom look. Includes:
- Fabric and hardware; full soft doors included in Jeep applications
- Roll-up side and rear windows for ventilation
- Heat-sealed, DOT-approved windows
- Mandrel-bent, powder-coated hardware for durability
- Genuine Haartz stretch-and-set fabric, perfectly color matched to original equipment fabric
- Marine-grad, mildew-resistant industrial thread
- Big #10 size YKK zippers
- One-year manufacturer’s warranty
Every day we help Jeep Enthusiasts across the United States find the Jeep Parts and Accessories they need. With a selection of over 10,000 and climbing Jeep products, you are sure to find just the item you are looking for.
1192 East Draper Parkway
Draper, UT. 84020
Toll Free: 1-888-358-JEEP
Customer service email: