Do you have an iPhone? If you do you can get the TripCast by Jeep application downloaded on your phone for free. The TripCast by Jeep allows you to hit the road and track the progress of your driving adventures while allowing your friends to follow along and enjoy your photos, videos and notes in real time.
With TripCast, users create a profile and add friends; then, when it’s time to do some adventuring the users set TripCast to start tracking their journey. Along the way, the user can flag spots and post photos, video, audio, or written commentary, then share that content with friends on Facebook or Twitter, or via email.
You can start your adventure by downloading TripCast onto your iPhone JeepTripCast.com.
Here is the official description of the TripCast Appl by Jeep:
TripCast™ by Jeep® is a FREE and easy way to track the progress of your trips and post photos, videos, audio clips and notes from the road to share with your friends in real time.
• Automatically maps your trail using the iPhone’s GPS capabilities
• Posts photos, videos, audio and text notes to your trip map
• Friends can follow your trip in real time on their iPhone or at www.jeeptripcast.com
• Saves your trips for later access on your iPhone or at www.jeeptripcast.com
• Links to your Facebook or Twitter accounts to post trip updates
• Includes Points of Adventure, a database of over 250,000 activity spots, including parks, bike paths, camping areas, ski resorts and more
• Offers in-App chat with friends
• Customizable Jeep® avatars show up in-App and at www.jeeptripcast.com
• Integrated iPod lets you create playlists and listen to music within the App
At this time TripCast only supports iPhone 3G, 3GS and 4 devices.Feel free to email questions, comments and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information and to sign-up on the web, go to www.jeeptripcast.com.