In an earlier blog I was talking about letting it all hang out and running your Jeep topless but with the quick changing weather into the winter months, running your Jeep Topless is not only uncomfortable but risks damage to your interior. Therefore I though now might be a good time to introduce one of the lines of Hardtops XtremeTerrain carries – Bestop Hardtops.
The Bestop Hardtop for Jeep Wrangler — loaded with more unique features and progressive styling than any other top on the market. The one-of-a-kind design of this 2-piece hardtop lets you easily remove the front cockpit cover and store it on the optional roof rack, leaving your interior free for occupants and gear. The rear window features a defroster, which melts snow and ice for a more unobstructed rearward view, while gas charged shocks hold the rear window up for easy loading. The rear window also locks without a key when the tailgate is closed.
All windows are DOT-approved tinted glass. An automotive grade, washable headliner reduces noise while increasing insulation and an overhead dome light illuminates the interior of your Jeep. Vents help keep the side windows clear of frost and a molded-in gel coat provides UV-resistant color. On the inside, overhead mesh pockets in the cockpit cover keep small items like sunglasses, CDs, cell phones and garage door openers handy. And on the outside, grooves in the cockpit cover and over the doors help channel water away from the door opening. Constructed of fiberglass-reinforced plastic, the Bestop Hardtop is available with or without matching upper doors. The upper doors feature dual sliding windows and a handy armrest for a comfortable ride.
- Innovative design with removable cockpit cover
- Cockpit cover stores on the optional roof rack
- Resilient, fiberglass-reinforced plastic
- Molded-in gel coat provides UV-resistant color
- Automotive grade, washable headliner reduces noise and increases insulation
- Grooves in cockpit cover channel water away from doors
- Rear window defroster melts snow and ice for an unobstructed rearward view
- Rear window locks without a key when a tailgate is closed
- Vents help keep the side windows clear of frost
- Gas charged shocks hold the rear window up
- Overhead dome light illuminates the interior
- Interior mesh pockets for storing CDs, cell phones, and garage door openers
- DOT approved tinted glass windows
- Available with or without matching upper doors, which feature dual sliding windows and handy armrests
- Optional Cockpit Cover and Rear Shell Roof Racks allow installation of Universal Rack Tray (sold separately)