Upcoming Off Roading Events

Now that spring has sprung there are off roading events everywhere.. I am sure, like myself, we wish we could go to them all, but some are just too far or override a other event. So check your calendars and see if you can fit any of these events in. You may just find one in the list you have never heard of before that becomes an annual event for you!

MarsFab Show & Crawl
Saturday, April 23 · 11:00am – 7:00pm
5640 Pharr Mill Rd. Harrisburg, Nc.
MarsFab Off Road, Ricky B Wilson
From Ricky: I’m opening up the rock pile to play on all day on Saturday the 23rd. Bring your rig out to play on the pile or just show it off. Terry The Hot Dog Guy will be down catering the event. He’ll have Bar-B-Que and dogs. Admission is free for everyone and there will be plenty of parking for you guys with trailers. Matt from Cutlers Recycling will be on site with scales set up buying all your old scrap metal. He’ll take steel, aluminum and some copper but nothing larger than two guys can load on a trailer.

Rizzo’s First Mud Bog of the year
Saturday, April 30 · 12:00pm – 9:00pm
Port Huron Motorcycle Club Inc
Rizzo’s Mudbog
Noon – Dark
No glass bottles, must have tow points
$10 entrance fee

Mad Metal Mud Drags
Saturday, May 7 · 10:00am – 10:00pm
Rattlesnake Raceway. Fallon, NV
3G’s Motorsports Fans, James Garfield Barlow
Mad Metal Motorsports – Mud Racing, along with a full evening of Dirt Track Oval, Stock car Racing!

TRUCKS GONE WILD
Friday, May 13 at 9:00am – May 15 at 7:30pm
MORE Park!!!
Mettowee Off Road Extreme Park

All Things Jeep’s 4th Annual Go Topless Day
Saturday, May 14 · 9:00am – 8:00pm
The Grand View Inn & Resort
580 Mountain Rd
Go Topless Day, Michael White
May 14th, 2011 –
Join All Things Jeep at The Grand View Inn & Resort for our 4th Annual World Wide Go Topless Day for Jeeps!
9 a.m. until 4 p.m., party to continue after 4 p.m.
The Grand View Inn & Resort
580 Mountain Road
Jaffrey, NH 03452
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=580+mountain+rd+jaffrey+nh&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wl%5DClick here for directions
Parking donation is just $10 per Jeep at the gate!
Catering – BBQ Style by The Grand View Inn & Resort
Vendor area –
* All Things Jeep
* Colonial Chrysler Dodge Jeep
* Elias 4 Wheel Drive Center
* A&B Tire
* Beer Tent after 4 pm!!!!
* Pretend Photography will be here as the official All Things Jeep photographer, so look for Mandy to get your Jeep pictured on our website gallery after the event!
* BERG JEEP Pedal Go-Karts demostration and sales
Club & Event and Fund Raiser booth area –
* JonFund
* The Northeast Association of 4 Wheel Drive Clubs
* The Great American Jeep Rally
* Ronin Wheelers of New England
* New England 4 Wheelers, Inc
* Wheeling For The Lost
* Baystate Jeepers
* Mass Krawlers
* Jeeprz.com
* Western Mass 4×4
Helicopter rides, just $25! Provided by CR Helicopters in Nashua, NH.
RTI Ramp Area
Trail rides, $5, including three levels of difficulty for stock, moderate and hard core mud and rocks. (Pending Trali Safety Inspection)
No outside food or alcohol allowed.
More information coming soon, watch for updates!
O|||||||O

Wheeling For The Lost Fund Raiser
Saturday, May 14 · 10:00am – 4:00pm
580 Mountain Road, Jaffrey, N.H. 03452
Our next scheduled fund raiser is at the AllThingsJeep.com 4th annual Go Topless Day event. This is being held at 580 Mountain Road, Jaffrey, N.H. 03452 on May 14th, 2011. There will be FREE Child ID kits, literature on child safety supplied by the NCMEC, along with the Wheeling For The Lost 4×4 rig. (This event is geared toward Jeep owners, but all are welcome to attend. You can get all the info at ALLTHINGSJEEP.com)
We will also be holding a raffle. The prizes are baseball tickets.
A) 4 box seats to a NH FisherCats game (Date – you pick any Mon, Tue, or Wed game)
B) 4 tickets to a Portland Sea Dogs game (Date TBD)

Infectious Off Road 2nd Annual Armed Forces Day Run
Saturday, May 21 at 7:00am – May 22 at 3:00pm
Calico Ghost Town OHV area, Yermo, CA
This is Infectious Off Road’s 2nd Annual Armed Forces Day Run, this will be a great event to go to before the temps start getting to hot. This is a 2 day event. There will be some good trails to go on and for the built up rigs, there are some obsticles to really test you and your rigs, like Calico’s famous Gatekeeper. More info will be posted as it gets closer to May 21, 2011.
To get more detail information about this run, join our forum @ http://www.infectiousoffroad.com.

Crossed Up 4×4’s Operation Light Sabre Ride
Saturday, May 21 at 8:00am – May 22 at 5:00pm
Hale MNT OHV Park, New Market AL.
Crossed-Up 4×4
A great weekend off wheeling and camping!

Mud Bog Memorial Day Weekend
Friday, May 27 at 5:00pm – May 30 at 5:00pm
Horse Hole Creek
13210 SE Hwy 19
Inglis, FL
Hhc Mud Bog
Visit http://www.mudup.com

ROCK STOCK 2011
Saturday, May 28 · 7:00am – 10:00am
Flat Nasty Offroad Park
This is the big event! Two days of great fun for the entire family and it’s FREE!

MOUNTAIN VIEW MUD BOG!
IT IS THAT TIME FOR FUN IN THE MUD
Sunday, May 29 · 9:00am – 11:30pm
MOUNTAIN VIEW MUD BOG!! 881 kellogg Mill Road Fredericksburg, Melynda Fritter

Written by Andrew

"You're telling me it's got four wheels, two seats and goes faster than the speed limit? Good, I'm driving."

6 comments

1. If the ECORS Barbie Jeep race is with real Barbie Jeep’s, I’m sure there will be plenty of entertainment! Since there is a weight limit I have to wonder how fast they will go with adults driving them. Wish I could be there, but alas, I will be working.

2. So many events, so little time. I’ve learned to stretch my vacation time to cover several events over the summer. Even so, there are a lot more that I would like to get to but just don’t have the time to cover the trip. I try to make all of the events that I can get to and back in 3 days or less. I wonder if there is anyway to make a career out of traveling from state to state attending Jeeping events? I wish!

3. I missed Infectious Off Road’s 1st Annual Armed Forces Day Run because of work. A couple of my buddys went and they had a great time. We’re all going back this year and I can’t wait. We’re driving down with a group of 10 Jeeps. That in itself will be a blast. A couple of the guys have put a lot of money in their rides and they get the looks.

4. The Mad Medal Mud Drags sounds like a full day of more fun than I’ve experienced in a long time. I’d have to leave Friday afternoon to make sure I’m there by 10 am but that’s totally doable. Heck, I might even invite the boss along. We’ve been talking a lot about Jeeps and off road excitement and I think he’s almost convinced that he needs a Jeep too. This might just be the deciding factor for him.

5. I can’t make the TRUCKS GONE WILD event at Mettowee Off Road Extreme Park because of my sister’s wedding, but I can tell anyone who is considering attending that it’s a great facility and you’re sure to have a good time. I’ve been there several times. I don’t even mind that it’s open to multiple off road vehicles. I was leery the first time there but it wasn’t the problem I thought it might be.

6. Go Topless Day caught my eye! What can I say? I’m a guy. The vendor line up was really impressive. I won’t be missing that outing for sure.

Tell us what you think!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s