Okay everyone, you know Valentines Day is right around the corner. It’s that time to show that special someone in your life just how much they mean to you. You buy them flowers, candy, and jewelry if that special someone is of the female persuasion, and if it is a guy, well what exactly does one get a guy? Generally it is just more of what you got them the year before… NOTHING! At the risk of getting a lot of back lash for this.. Valentines is more of a female holiday however, I would like to see it become a Jeep Lovers holiday! See, that way it is a gender-neutral holiday! There are already many off roading Jeep fanatics that are women, and the numbers are climbing and well we already know where the numbers strand with the men… so instead of the frilly flowers, candy, and jewelry, I say we show our love to our jeeps! I even have a few suggestions to get you started!
Okay, for those of you who feel you might have to hit the couch for a week or two if you buy a gift for your Jeep instead of your woman, get a rose or two and make a nice floral arrangement out of a new winch and maybe a few green leaves to spice it up. Make a candle light dinner (better yet, order it – less fuss) and use your winch floral arrangement as the table’s centerpiece! Everyone is happy then! Who’s with me on this one? Come on everyone, even the Jeep needs a little loving on Valentines Day! Here are some great specials to get you started!
XRC 8 Comp Series Winch by Smittybilt Your Price: $499.95
The new Smittybilt Comp-Series XRC 8 Winch encompasses all the best features you would want in a winch. Every XRC 8 (8,000 LB.) winch features a 5.5 HP Series Wound Motor and a Planetary Gear System with 172.8:1 gear ratio that will deliver power and reliability at a premium price. For a recovery system with the muscle and dependability to bail you out of any situation, the XRC 8 has all the heavy-duty toughness you’re looking for.
• Revolutionary planetary gear system boasts an 8,000 lb. line rating and 172.8:1 gear ratio
• 5.5 hp, 12-volt, Series Wound Motor
• 94′ of 21/64″ Synthetic DSK-75, 8,000 lb rope, 1/7th weight of steel cable / No Kinks, Curls or wire splinters / Minimal stretch Non-Rotational / UV and Abrasive Resistant / Specifically coated to resist slippage on winch drum / Comes with protective sleeve to prevent overheating and replaceable hook
• Intuitive design ensures a simple, hassle-free installation
• A heavy duty winching system with great features at an incredible overall value
• Drum size: Diameter/Length: 2.5″ (63 mm) x 9″ (228 mm)
• Mounting bolt pattern: 10″ x 4.5″ (4 bolts, 3/8″) (254 mm x 114.3 mm)
• Overall Dimension (LxWxH): 21″ x 6.22″ x 7.283″ (558.8 mm x 158 mm x 185 mm)
Total shipping weight: 64 lbs
Aluminum Fairlead Included
Black Rear Receiver Hitch For 2007-09 Jeep Wrangler JK And Unlimited 4 Door Your Price: $58.95
Rugged Ridge Black Rear Receiver Hitch For 2007-09 Jeep Wrangler JK And Unlimited 4 Door Custom design bolts directly to factory mounting points on the rear of the vehicle, very similar design to the OE Receiver Hitch. Durable powder coat design sheds water and provides a long lasting rust free finish. Includes cutout for factory wiring harness mounting. Designed as a one-piece welded assembly for added strength, we built our hitch receiver to match the towing capacity of your Jeep: 3,500-lb tow rating, 350-lb tongue weight rating with weight distributing equipment; otherwise 2000-lb tow rating, 200-lb tongue weight rating, 2″ opening.
SRC Classic Front Bumper for 1976-06 Jeep CJ7, C8 and Wrangler by Smittybilt Your Price: From $111.95 to $162.95
Built from heavy duty 3/16″ steel plating and powder coat painted for the utmost longevity, the Smittybilt SRC Classic Front Bumper upholds the standard of performance that Smittybilt has long been known for.
• Center section is manufactured from 3/16″ Cold Rolled Steel Plate to protect the frame horns and lower cross member
• Optional Two Point D-Rings are one of the strongest mounts in the industry
• One Piece Welded Design
• Front bumper features two light tabs to hold up to a pair of 9″ light
• Two stage matte black powder coat finish – 5 Year Limited Warranty
Does not include winch mount plate or winch
4″ Suspension Lift Kit for 07-09 Wrangler JK by Rough Country Your Price: $499.95
For those that are looking for the absolute best performance off-road, Rough Country offers its 4 suspension system. Designed with Rough Country’s new Performance 2.2 series shocks, this kit provides near factory on-road ride quality and the required performance off-road. The 4 suspension also includes unique front and rear coils for 2-door and 4-door models. An adjustable front trac bar, front sway-bar links, a rear trac bar drop bracket, brake line brackets, and cam bolts to maintain factory steering geometry finish out this complete lift system. Each of these new suspensions also includes Rough Country’s limited lifetime warranty.
• Easy 100% bolt-on installation
• Increased Ground Clearance
• Maintains near stock ride quality
• Levels front of vehicle with rear
• Front and rear coil springs
• Trac bar bracket
• Pitman arm
• Front sway-bar links
• Rear trac bar bracket
• Brake line brackets
• Cam bolts
• Performance 2.2 series shock absorbers (4)
Recommended Tire Size Installation Time Instruction Sheet: 35×12.50, 4 1/2″ backspacing, 4-5 hours